In our classes we introduce our student to new foods/items focusing on a range of fruit and vegetables and developing cooking styles! Through working with Spring in Motions Nutritionist’s we are able to providing a more detailed knowledge on the vitamins, minerals and major food classes that exist and ensure each student can identify and work to create a healthy balanced dish.
- We use the basic principles of a healthy and varied diet to prepare dishes
- understand seasonality, and know where and how a variety of ingredients are grown, reared, caught and processed
- Introduce some new foods/items focusing on a range of fruit and vegetables
- Understand the source, seasonality and characteristics of a broad range of ingredients.
- Encourage students to cook and enable them tomakeinformed decisions about what they eat as well as develop vital life skills that enable them to feed themselves and others affordably and nutritiously, now and later in life.
Our original classes started with children’s after school sessions helping children get the best healthy start in life. Now we offer the same on Saturdays, situated in the heart of the new exciting Wembley Park at The Yellow! We work along the national curriculum as well as our many years of experience!
And how about a new twist to Birthday Parties? Yep we do that too. Your children will love getting their hands messy in easy-to-make-healthy snacks no matter their health requirements. Together they’ll have fun, learn and be proud of their little achievements. Perfect for ages 5 upwards.
If you’ve ever been a student that stayed on campus, you understand the challenges of eating healthily on a budget whilst getting those papers in on time. Our programmes will show you how to eat well on a budget to sustain both your body and your mind. Our sessions range from 1-1.5hrs with a maximum 15 students.
One of our newest sessions, we developed this course from a demand for team-building sessions that incorporated healthy living and eating. With so little time and so much to do, most of our lives reside within the workplace or doing work. Our workshops are fun and full of energy, brings people together and provides useful skills that can are transferable in every part of their lives. We can offer a 2hr to half a day (4hr) session for up to 20 people.
These sessions are great for a more personalised, tailored experience, whether by yourself or with another person. Perfect for those who want to gain confidence in their culinary skills, couples and even for Duke of Edinburgh awards. We can shape the sessions around your distinct needs and give you the confidence and skills to continue on in your home life. We can offer 1hr sessions for 4weeks, a one time only or 2hr sessions, the choice is yours.