Our Saturday classes are situated in the heart of the new exciting Wembley Park at The Yellow! We work along the national curriculum as well as based on our many years of experience!
In our classes we introduce our student to new foods/items focusing on a range of fruit and vegetables and developing cooking styles! Through working with Spring in Motions Nutritionist’s we are able to providing a more detailed knowledge on the vitamins, minerals and major food classes that exist and ensure each student can identify and work to create a healthy balanced dish.
- We use the basic principles of a healthy and varied diet to prepare dishes
- understand seasonality, and know where and how a variety of ingredients are grown, reared, caught and processed
- Introduce some new foods/items focusing on a range of fruit and vegetables
- Understand the source, seasonality and characteristics of a broad range of ingredients.
- Encourage students to cook and enable them to make informed decisions about what they eat as well as develop vital life skills that enable them to feed themselves and others affordably and nutritiously, now and later in life.
Contact us on email@example.com or Call Lauri 07957-155-421